- A room available for access by disabled people
- A room available for nappy changing
- A room available for breastfeeding
- A room to discuss matters in private on request
- A comfortable waiting area (our practice is cleaned and checked every day)
- DIY (do it yourself) height machine, weighing scales and BP (blood pressure) machine which are available for use throughout the day.
We will keep you informed through:
- Our up-to-date health and practice information booklets
- Notice boards and plasma screens in the waiting rooms
- Through our website www.universityhealthhuddersfield.co.uk
- Mobile app (the QR code can be located on the website homepage).
Safety And Security
The practice has CCTV installed at the practice premises.
In keeping with our commitment to providing the best possible service to all our patients, we hope the CCTV installation will provide assurance to patients and staff that safety and security are high on our agenda.
We uphold our policy that all consultations are private and confidential therefore please be assured that no monitors have been installed in any of the consulting rooms.